Afternoon: I cannot ignore how much I hate these two prophets! Who do they seriously think they are? They go around telling of this so called Jesus and God! Geez! I cannot believe that some of my fellow followers who listen to my words are going towards these guys and listening to what all they have to say. Satin, what am I to do?
How can it be that no one is turning away from these two? Their words are completely false and I cannot stand for it! I will go up to these losers and give them a piece of my mind!
I CANNOT GET TO THEM!!!!! WOW!!!! HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE EVEN LISTENING TO THESE TWO!!!!HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TRY AND TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE REDICULOUS!!!! I HOPE MY CAPITAL LETTERS SHOW ALL THAT I HAVE GOING ON IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment